Cristian Rivera Foundation

Daddy

September 30th 2008

We met with Dr.Khakoo and she went over the same options as given to Jenelle on Monday by Dr. Dunkle. We decided to hold off on giving Cristian anything until Tuesday October 7th, which is when we find out if Panitumumab will become available, if Panitumumab doesn’t become available on Tuesday October 7th we will go with Etoposide or Valproic Acid and Derivatives. Cristian also had physical therapy and was fitted for a brace which we hope will help him to walk. Thank you to those of you that continue to read this daily journal and sign his guest book. ” With faith anything is possible”.

John “Gungie” Rivera
Forever Cristian’s Daddy