January 9th 2009

We had a family meeting today at St. Mary’s. Decon Mike, Dr. Yadoo, Marianne Mazza, were present. Dr. Yadoo wanted to make sure Jenelle and I are on the same page in regards to what we should do if Cristian should go into respiratory distress again and/or if Cristian’s situation worsens. It was a similar meeting to the one we, Jenelle and I, had on Wed 01/07/09 with Dr. Khakoo and some of the team members. I made it very clear that I wasn’t prepared to make a decision yet and I informed them about the Vitamins, Minerals, Calcium and Geo cure that Dr. Pyne and Dr. Walker put Cristian on. Dr. Walker is scheduled to come see Cristian Monday between 3pm and 5pm. Dr. Walker needed Cristian’s medical history, which I received today. In the meantime Jenelle is continuing to give Cristian all four of the vitamins recommended by Dr. Walker.

John “Gungie” Rivera
Forever Cristian’s Daddy