For proof of vaccination, you can use:
- CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from your healthcare provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. If you are unable to get this record, call 311.
For government photo identification, you can use:
- Government-Issued Passport
- Driver’s License (U.S. or Canada)
- Military Identification Card with Photo
- Government-Issued Identification Card with Photo.