As of August 17, 2021, people 12 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose for indoor activities in NYC. To attend the 12th Annual Celebrity Gala and enter the venue, you must provide proof of vaccination and a valid government photo ID. The name on your Covid Vaccination card must match your government identification.
PLEASE UPLOAD VACCINATION PROOF AND VALID PHOTO ID AT THIS LINK BEFORE Wed. Nov. 10th to ensure a smoother check-in process. There is also an upload button on the left of this webpage. You will still need to carry vaccination proof and a valid photo ID on the event day.
For proof of vaccination, you can use:
- CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from your health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. If you are unable to get this record, call 311.
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android| iOS. You can upload to this app a photo of your CDC vaccination card or other official record, along with your photo ID.
- Excelsior Pass (or Excelsior Pass Plus). To use this app, you will need the phone number or email address associated with your NYC vaccination record. If you are unable to use this app, try one of the other options listed above.
For government photo identification, you can use:
- Government-Issued Passport
- Driver’s License (U.S. or Canada)
- Military Identification Card with Photo
- Government-Issued Identification Card with Photo.
We thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy. Full Steam Ahead.